Monday, April 1, 2013

Dressing Up

I don't know about you,but I don't dress up or wear make up very often after having these last four little ones. However I have a kid graduating this year so I know I can't go in my sleep pants..haha

I was looking around and found this dress at  eShakti and liked it,I got it last week and tried it on and think it's what I will wear.

I'll wear some type of open shoe and painted toes and be good to go. Now that the dress is covered,I still need to get my butt on the exercise machine and get to walking ...I only have 1000000000 pounds to lose and a couple months to do it! I do like that on that site you can order your clothes custom to pretty much any size you need and even take off or add things how you like to anything you look at.

So tell me how often do you really dress up ?

1 comments:

Christy said...

I never dress up. Seriously.

I do have a few dresses that I reserve for special occasions, but I've only used them a handful of times in the past 7 years.